Come Grow with Us... Reach Your Full Potential
We are looking for highly qualified, energetic, dedicated professionals in the field of pediatric therapy and education to come grow with us as we ALL strive to reach OUR full potential.
We believe in a supportive, team environment where members are valued for their positive contributions and individual creativity. We also believe in continuing education and training as the keys to increased job performance and professional growth.
If you are interested in becoming part of our TEAM, please continue reading to learn more.
- Physical Therapists (PTs)
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Speech-Language Pathologists (SLPs)
- Occupational Therapist (PA Licensed, NBCOT Required)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants (COTAs)
- Music Therapist (Clinical License Required)
- Art Therapist (Clinical License Required)
- Riding Instructors (NARHA Certified / Registered)
How to Apply
To apply for any of these positions, please send your resume, along with a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
* As an integral part of its pre-employment screening process, Leg Up Farm will require applicants to submit to drug and alcohol testing prior to beginning employment. All offers of employment will be contingent up a successful (negative) drug test result. Leg Up Farm also reserves the right as a condition of continued employment that an employee be tested for controlled substance usage on both a random and reasonable suspicion basis.
** All employees, will be required to submit FBI and PA State Police Criminal History Background Checks, in addition to a PA Child Abuse History Clearance as a condition of employment under the Child Protective Services Law. Results of any background checks must be acceptable to Leg Up Farm before being allowed to work or volunteer at the facility.
Leg Up Farm is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action EmployerVolunteer Opportunities are also available.